NULL Skriv ut sidan - Fallet, Boställen Krono

Anbytarforum

Titel: Fallet, Boställen Krono
Skrivet av: Daraleen Wade skrivet 2005-09-24, 20:21
Thank you Bo & Olle.  I know family lore can become exaggerated over time and that is certainly possible here.   Inga Christina Andersdotter was born 6 Feb 1926 at Gränna, Jönköping and I've followed her family back several generations in the household surveys and parish records.  She gave birth to an illegitimate son, Anders Johan in October 1851, the father being (John Magnus) Lindgren who was said to be valet Lindgren serving at professor Boheman in Stockholm.  (I just learned this this morning).  John Magnus Lindgren was born 10 May 1830 (place unknown and what I'm looking for).  John Magnus Lindgren immigrated to the US in 1852 (according to census records in the US and his naturalization papers).  Inga Christina / Stina Andersdotter immigrated in 1853 as a single woman.  They apparently married between 1853 & 1856 in the US, place not located yet, and had 7 more children.

Thank you for the picture, Olle, it is very nice to see what the area looked like.  In what part of Gränna parish are Fallet & Aranäs located?