NULL Skriv ut sidan - 33 Sudoviks Zetan, Stockholm

Anbytarforum

Titel: 33 Sudoviks Zetan, Stockholm
Skrivet av: Jim Bayard skrivet 2002-09-26, 03:54
First of all, I want to thank everyone for their assistance.  Secondly, I want to apologize if I should not have posted a separate message relating to the address.  I had posted for Otto William Bayerd before, and since this was his brother, maybe I should have posted their.  I hope that this was not wrong, but if it was, please know that it was not intentional.

Based on what little I know, it sounds like Söderviksgatan and Studsviksgatan are real possibilities.  I imagine the street names have changed much, since the 1890's, but I am hoping to find out whether such a street existed.  A friend had suggested asking the Swedish Post Office.

I did not expect to find my great grandpa's brother's name or address in Sweden.  I am hoping that this may lead me to my great grandpa's parish and parents' names.

I believe that Axel (Axil) Bayerd left Stockholm for America between October 1892 and 1895.  I believe that his birthdate was September 1876 (1900 US Census), and after 1901, when he his post office address was Brooklyn, New York, he disappeared.