NULL Skriv ut sidan - Johan Anderson Blomquist

Anbytarforum

Titel: Johan Anderson Blomquist
Skrivet av: John Blomquist skrivet 2009-09-23, 04:56
Arne,  
 Thank you so much for your research. I am grateful for the amazing amount of information you were variable to Uncover.  

I have a few additional questions. Hopefully someone can find the answers or direct me to where I can begin my research.  

1) I am curious as to why John Anders added the name Blomqvist at his first communion. My understanding that a male would take another name while in the military. I would have thought age 15 would have been too young to do this. Would he have already been a volunteer in Bohuslän Regiment at the time of his first holy communion? Why would he be away from home and staying in Vänersborg at age 15? Could he have been attending a military or other special school in Vänersborg?  

2) Are the information sources available on line? If so how can I see them? Example GID 791.31.69300, [Älvsborg] Färgelanda, AI: 16, Catechism, from 1846 to 1850, p158 / 0, image 173 of 280  

3) The source mentions [Älvsborg] Färgelanda Is Alvsborg a village or where the source resides?  

4) How can I find more information about farm Bäckerböle in Färgelanda? Was Anders Johannsesson a worker on the farm or did he own the farm?  

Anna-Lena;  
 Thank you and appreciate very much your efforts to get my graphic displayed on the forums.