NULL Skriv ut sidan - Combmakers guild

Anbytarforum

Titel: Combmakers guild
Skrivet av: Staffan Bengtsson skrivet 2007-08-02, 11:59
Art

It might be worth following up a Hans Bargren born 1730 1/4 in Svea Livgardes Grenadjärbataljon (a military parish in Stockholm). Parents were Nils Bargren and Maria Persdotter. They also had a son Hans born in 1728 17/10 but i guess he died.

Nils Svedberg is listed as a combmaker in the census 1800 (not realy a census, mantalslängd is more like a taxregister but i don?t know the english word for it) in Adolf Fredrik parish. In 1810 he has disappeared. According to Family Search he married 1792 in Adolf Fredrik with Anna Fernström.

If You want more information about Nils I suggest that You put a question under Landskap/Stockholm/Församlingar/Adolf Fredrik. There are some people, i.e. Chris Bingefors and Helene Jorsell, that are very good att tracing people in Stockholm around 1800.  

You can also try to ask what happened to Hans Nilsson Bargren under Landskap/Stockholm/Församlingar/Övriga församlingar/Svea Livgard

I?m on vacation for a couple of weeks and only have access to information that I already have in my computor.