NULL Skriv ut sidan - Can anyone read this?

Anbytarforum

Titel: Can anyone read this?
Skrivet av: Mark Hoenig skrivet 2008-09-26, 22:59
That's interesting - I naturally I thought all soldiers were supported on their Rote, and worked the land there as well.
I did have the information that Peter (my ancestor) was the first to be born in Ramkvilla.  From what I can read from Sara's bio in the dödbok, she had 10 children, 9 of which I accounted for.  Perhaps one of the first 3 born died before they moved to Ramkvilla, or perhaps the child was with her fist husband.  I am glad that I read the names of Nicolaus and Magnus correctly.   Incidently, the Husförhörslängder seems to indicate Peter went to Fredricksberg as far as I can make out, but this seems rather far.  I subsequently of records of him in Gårdsby, Söraby, and Hemmesjö,where he died.

I don't know if it is like this in Genline, but in SVAR the record for the Skepperstad in 1749-1752 points to the Hultsjö parrish register.  
[Edit - I now see that three registers were combined in one book]

I will post Sara's dödbok entry here in case someone can make out where in Skepparstad she was born - I could only make Skepperstad by looking at the pp and the stad ending and comparing it with the list of parishes; aferward the same Sk combination used in Skärbäcks was apparent.  (note: I have had to shrink the file in order to conform to the 100k limit, I can email anyone a larger copy.)

(https://forum.rotter.se/discus/messages/2450/186494.jpg)

(Meddelandet ändrat av markragnar den 27 september, 2008)