NULL Skriv ut sidan - Can anyone read this?

Anbytarforum

Titel: Can anyone read this?
Skrivet av: Mark Hoenig skrivet 2008-09-22, 21:52
Thanks for the probate idea, Elisabeth.  I didn't realize they were available that far back!  I had considered the intriguing idea that Johan was killed in Gustav III's War, but I thought he was a little too old (63) for active duty then, and could not see that Småland's Calvary was involved.

There appears to be an entire biography of his wife, Sara Månsdotter, in the dödbok.  I think that Johan was born in Karlstorp, Bäckaby from that entry, but there appears to be a lot more information than I can translate/decipher.  Here's what I have from the entry:
(Ramkvilla kyrkoarkiv, Födelse- och dopböcker, SE/VALA/00299/C/3 (1757-1803)page 501 )

Died May 18, Buried May 23, Calvaryman’s Widow  Sara Månsdotter from Backstuggan  ____?   __________________  born 11 Oct 1739 of Måns Jonsson and Ingjerd Jonsdotter.  ________________ Around 1756 married to __________  Anders Svensson.______________________________________________________  Johan Ekelund from Knutstorp, Bäckaby (?) _________________________circa 26 (?) _________________ birthed 10 children, 6 sons and 4 daughters_______________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________ ____________________________________________________63 years old_____________________________