NULL Skriv ut sidan - Archive in Lidkoping City

Anbytarforum

Titel: Archive in Lidkoping City
Skrivet av: Ingela Martenius skrivet 2007-09-05, 21:27
The Archive of Lidköping can be contacted by e-mail:
marlene.lundberg@lidkoping.se

The Lidköping Archive has - like most municipal archives - nothing from before about 1860.

By painter-test I assume you mean that Gustaf passed a test as a journeyman or master painter. Before 1846 this was mandatory for all sorts of craftsmen; however, in 1846 the obligation to belong to a guild was abolished.
Some guild archives are preserved at a municipality archive, some are at the state regional Archives, some might be privately held and some have simply been thrown away.

Kyrkefalla is today called Tibro (since 1947). The municipality of Tibro doesn't show who to contact specifically for archival matters, but you can contact
britt-inger.bryngelson@tibro.se
(she's the municipality secretary general or chief of staff - the archive is certainly her responsibility).

There is also a local historic society (hembygdsförening) in Tibro called Kyrkefalla Hembygds- och Fornminnesförening that may be able to help you with the shop in Kyrkefalla.
I can find no regular contact person, but there is a web master, Mårten Larsson, from the society - I'm sure he can at least forward your questions to the right person:
710larsson@telia.com

The state regional Archives in Göteborg can be contacted at:
landsarkivet@landsarkivet-goteborg.ra.se

Ingela