NULL Skriv ut sidan - Peter E Johanson+relatives/Indal,Vnorrl>Santaquin,Utah

Anbytarforum

Titel: Peter E Johanson+relatives/Indal,Vnorrl>Santaquin,Utah
Skrivet av: Nina Olds skrivet 1999-11-05, 06:23
My great-grandmothers 3rd cousin emigrated from Sweden to Santaquin, Utah along with his parents, brother, aunt and grandmother in 1884 when he was three years old.
The last entry about him that I have been able to find is in the 1910 census where it said that he was a doctor, an Osteopathic surgeon and that he was still in school 1 Sep 1909. Does anyone know where I can find out about doctors around that time in Utah?
His father dies in 1913 and I think he moved then as he is not in the 1920 census for
Santaquin. His name was PETER (PETRUS) EMANUEL JOHANSON and he was born 26 May 1881 in Sweden. His parents names were ERIK OLOF JOHANSON and
BRITTA(BERTHA?)born LARSDOTTER. At the time they emigrated they were all LDS but I don't know about after that since I can't find them in LDS membership records at all since they left Sweden.

He also had a sister, ANNA CHARLOTTE JOHANSON who married STEVENS.(Her I can find in LDS records but  not in cencuses..)She was born 17 Oct 1888 in Santaquin, Utah and died 10 Jun 1973 in Payson,
Utah.(She lived in Payson when she applied for a Social Security number in 1937)I am trying to
somehow get in touch with any living relatives of hers. They would probably be
able to fill in a few blanks.. I have genealogy prio to their emigration.Where would the obituary have been published?

I would be so grateful for any help I could get.

Sincerely, Nina Olds