NULL Skriv ut sidan - HEDBERG- Nils, Edla Kristina, Gottnar and Gerda

Anbytarforum

Titel: HEDBERG- Nils, Edla Kristina, Gottnar and Gerda
Skrivet av: donna skrivet 2000-02-11, 18:43
Hi.  I forgot to note something with regard to the Canadian death records for Nils and Edla Kristina Hedberg.  The records are accessible twenty years after an event of death has occurred in the province of British Columbia, Canada.    
Nils passed away on December 17, 1949 and his age was listed as 72. Edla Kristina passed away on December 30, 1954 and her age was listed as 74.  Based on these records I assume that Nils was born in 1877 and Edla Kristina in 1881.  Since I do not know their actual birthdates these years could be off- but since they both passed so close to the end of the year I believe the birth years I calculated would be correct...
I also am aware that a brother of Nils also emmigrated to Canada by the name of Sven Hedberg.  He also passed away in BC Canada on April 5, 1958 and his age at the time of passing was 77.  Thus I believe he was born in 1881 (approximately-I don't know his actual birthdate either).
Apparently there were some other family members that emigrated to Canada as well. Audrey recalled that Edla Kristina's brother and wife also emmigrated-although without knowing her maiden name I have no way of tracking down that avenue at this point.
I did find one other name on the death record index. The name of Segrid Kataruna Hedberg. This lady was 93 years old when she passed away on July 10, 1940.  What caught my eye was that she passed away in Golden BC.  From what I do know the family (Nils,Edla,Gottnar and Gerda) lived here and it is a VERY small town.  Segrid must have been born approximately 1847...could she be the mother of Nils and Sven?

Anxious and hopeful for HELP!

Donna Corlett
Toronto, Canada