NULL Skriv ut sidan - Helping finding relatives

Anbytarforum

Titel: Helping finding relatives
Skrivet av: Judy Olson Baouab skrivet 2007-03-11, 01:13
I found the birth record for Manne Julius Andersson at this GID number.

His name was written as Mane (with a line over the n, meaning a double n)Julius. The writing is hard for me to read.  

I can't read the father's title. The father's given name was And. (probably Anders or Andreas, so Manne Julius was given the patronymic name of Andersson (for son of Anders or Andreas). I can't read the father's last name.  

The mother might be Anna L or Anna S. (I see Ane or Ana, with a line over the n. Again, the line over the n means to double the n.) Her last name was Magnusdr. (Magnusdotter). The mother was 24 years old. They lived at Ugglehed, a village in Torsby parish. (The parish was listed as Thorsby but it is written as Torsby in modern times.)

I think I've found them in the Torsby HFL 1862-1868. The child is just listed as Manne, however, and the birthdate says he was born 20 November 1864. (The birth record looks like 22 November.)

GID # 958.1.26100

The father was Andreas Martensson or Mattesson, born 18 August 1837 in Torsby

The wife/mother was Anna Sofia Magnusdotter, born 20 December or February (not sure of the writing)1840 in the same place. (Torsby)

d. Anna Christina, born 2 January 1862 in the same place

s. Manne, born 20 November 1864 in the same place

Check all the HFL for this family and hopefully you will find a more clear page with better writing and there should be other children too.

Judy