NULL Skriv ut sidan - Helping finding relatives

Anbytarforum

Titel: Helping finding relatives
Skrivet av: Judy Olson Baouab skrivet 2007-03-10, 22:56
Thanks, Jörgen! Does the R stand for rote? Would there be a Q (or a K) for kvarter/qvarter (block)?  

Kim, the record which Jörgen found at GID # 632.26.41000 shows the still unmarried Anna Christina Alfredsdotter with her illegitimate son John Alfred. They are living in Göteborgs Gustavi parish (domkyrkoförsamling)and the record is the HFL for 1883-1890.

GID # 632.26.45400

Starting at line 42:

Piga (maid)Alfredsdotter, Anna Christina (birthdate, birthplace, etc.); comment that she was gift (married) 11/9/86 (11 September 1886, of course)

her illegitimate son John Albert (etc.)

Margot Augusta Sofia (etc.)

They went then (according to this record) to 15 R 24 D. (I am guessing, perhaps incorrectly, that they moved to rote 15, house 24 D. I am not sure of this but at least I have a plan.) Maybe this is close to where they lived in the 1890 census. (Rote 15, house 24 C a.)

This worked out, thanks to the help from Jörgen!

I found the family (including Manne Julius) together at that address (Rote 15, house 24 D). They are at this GID number.

Andersson, Manne Julius, handl. (his occupation), born 20 November 1864 in Thorsby, Gb. l (= Torsby parish, Göteborg och Bohus län. Län = county.), married 11/9 86 (11 September 1886), moved in from Haga 1 March 1887, ej inskriv. (not registered??), the family moved out to page 387 1 February 1889

H (Hustru = wife) Anna Kristina Alfredsdotter, born 9 May 1861 in Ytterby etc.  

B (children)

John Albert (legitinerod??? I can't read the ending but was he now considered legitimate?), etc.

Margot Augusta Sofia, etc. (I'm not repeating birthdates, birthplaces, etc. due to lack of time. You have those already.)

They next show up on GID # 632.25.37900 . (The page number helped me find the page faster but it is the 15th rote and house number 24 C a.

The record is much the same as before but Manne Julius had handl. crossed out and replaced by arb. (worker) The note ej inskr. (not registered?) was replaced by 210 73/1889. (I wonder how that matches the person named Manne Julius found earlier in the moving in records for this parish.) The child Judith Victoria and her information was added. They were crossed out to be written in Nya Boken (new book) 91 2/1 (2 January 1891. (He was dead by then but you would never know it from this page.)

Taking a break.....

Judy