Marriage Date: 24 Jun 1916  
Volume: 38  
Page: 785  

This might be Marthas husband

Social Security Death Index Record  
about Graham Haddock  
Name: Graham Haddock  
SSN: 434-07-2506  
Last Residence: 70124  New Orleans, Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America  
Born: 25 Jun 1891  
Died: Dec 1971  
State (Year) SSN issued: Louisiana (Before 1951 )  

and this is probably the son

Social Security Death Index Record  
about Graham G. Haddock  
Name: Graham G. Haddock  
SSN: 438-01-8801  
Last Residence: 70124  New Orleans, Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America  
Born: 9 Mar 1917  
Died: 6 Feb 2002  
State (Year) SSN issued: Louisiana (Before 1951 )  

And from Graham's (the father) WW1 card it is possible to see that he worked as Stenographer (do you want a copy, let me know and I can mail it)

In Census 1900 is it possible to see that Graham lived in Florida, Putnam County, Palatka City. Hes father was Engineer Locomotive and Graham had an older brother, Dudley.

And if you continue to search you will find Graham Guilford IV Haddock, now living. (oopps,)

I also found an interesting text about Martha's son. Read and enjoy

Haddock worked as a draftsman for Higgins Industries of Louisiana in the late 1930s when the company was asked to design a special boat. Fooling around with a cigar box in his home workshop, he came up with a design. His colleagues thought it was too complicated, but Mr. Higgins liked the idea so much he used it to produce more than 12,000 of them: the box-like boats with a mechanical ramp used by Allied troops for the 1944 invasion of Normandy. Allied supreme commander Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower later called the landing craft key to winning World War II. Haddock stayed with the company through mergers and buyouts until his retirement in 1982. He died February 6 from cancer at age 84.  

From This is True for 3 February 2002