NULL Skriv ut sidan - Andersson from Aneby

Anbytarforum

Titel: Andersson from Aneby
Skrivet av: Lars Johansson skrivet 2006-04-30, 11:45
Dear Ralph, Cheryl and others writing on this subject,

I heard from a friend (thank you Nils!)
of my mother, who saw your message, that you were asking about a family that were living in Mosstugan, outside Aneby.  

I think I can provide you with information on one person: Axel Andersson, (illegitimate)son of Mathilda Johannesdotter. He was my grand-father on my mothers side. He married to Helga and they worked together at different farms in the area around Aneby. Then they moved to Bodafors, also in Smaland, and got 2 sons and 3 daugthers. My mother, Asta (now 86), is the only child of Axel who is still alive.  

I can provide you with more information on Axels life if you wish? Please write to my hotmail larsingen@hotmail.com if so. And maybe the reason for that you are searching information?

My mother and I would appreciate if your contacts in Sweden - I mean those who have written to this page - could provide us with information on the background of Axel and his mother - Matilda J, as we know very little about their background. Please write to the same hotmail adr. We don?t know anything about Axels father. Besides some rumors.. We would appreciate information very much, as we are no genealogists. Thank you Elisabet for the printing of the household record!  

Thank you and best wishes,
Lars Johansson