NULL Skriv ut sidan - The Samuel Jonsson - Anna Stina Persdotter Family. Tuna- Kristdala -Misterhult-Hjorted parishes, Småland

Anbytarforum

Titel: The Samuel Jonsson - Anna Stina Persdotter Family. Tuna- Kristdala -Misterhult-Hjorted parishes, Småland
Skrivet av: Lena Lindqvist skrivet 2002-05-13, 07:58
Hi everybody!
It seems that we have found Anna Stina Persdotter!!!!! Not me alone. First with help from Monika Collstam and then Britt Maria Ekstrand.
This is the theory.  
When Stina Greta Samuelsdotter was born in 1811, Hjorted some of the witnesses were Sante Nilsson, Greta Danielsdotter and Ingrid Nilsdotter in Gissebo.
When Lovisa Samuelsdotter was born in 1820, Tuna. Two of the witnesses were Måns Månson and Anna Danielsdotter from Gissebo, Hjorted. This didn?t mean anything at first but now it does.
A week a ago I recieved a mail from Monika Collstam. She wrote that Peter Jansson and Anna Gabrielsson had lived in Måleberg, Misterhult. And Anna Stina came from Måleberg when she married in 1810.  
Anna Gabrielsdotter was born in Hjorted and one of her brothers was Daniel Gabrielsson. This Daniel Gabrielsson lived in Gissebo, he is the husband of Ingrid Nilsdotter and the father of Greta and Anna Danielsdotter, who were witnesses to Anna Stina?s children.
But Peter and Anna were married in Hjorted 1788, six years too late if Anna Stina was born in 1782. Anna was a widow when she married but she didn?t have a daughter Anna Stina with her first husband.
Now I asked Britt Maria Ekstrand for help. She had noticed when Stina Greta Samuelsdotter was born in 1811, Anna Stina?s age was 22. If that is correct. Anna Stina should have been born in 1789 not 1782. And in Hjorted 1789-06-08 we can read Anna Christina, parents Per Jansson and Anna Gabrielsdotter in Rumhult. The same couple, who later lived in Måleberg, Misterhult.