NULL Skriv ut sidan - Sophia Anna Svenson: född June 11, 1867 (Vastra Ootland, Gussenberg)

Anbytarforum

Titel: Sophia Anna Svenson: född June 11, 1867 (Vastra Ootland, Gussenberg)
Skrivet av: Donna Johnson skrivet 2002-11-25, 02:44
Thank you every one for your help and advice.
Perhaps I should start all over?
  Known facts: Sophia Anna Svenson: born July 11, 1867 in Sweden. She was married here in N.Y in 1893.Her parents: Sven Magnuson died in N.Y in 1913. (I can't find place of burial, but I know where he died. Death certificate states he was thought to be around 82 years old; His parents are listed on the certificate as: Magnus & Lena Ross).  
  I cannot find any information on Sophia's mother other than - family Bible states death as 1912. I cannot find where she died at to gather more information which would only give parents names & place of birth...Sweden (no city or town).
   Our N.Y State cencus shows them as living about 30km. from here in 1910. The cencus states that they were married in 1860, came to the U.S. from S.W. Sweden in 1900, Sven was 79 & Anna was 80.
  As I stated earlier...an elderly family member tried to say where they came from. Unfortunately, they have passed on & I no longer have access to more information.  :-(  
  I guess I will have to gather more information here in N.Y as Eva stated. Thank you again for all your help. It is GREATLY appreciated!  
Donna