NULL Skriv ut sidan - Sophia Anna Svenson: född June 11, 1867 (Vastra Ootland, Gussenberg)

Anbytarforum

Titel: Sophia Anna Svenson: född June 11, 1867 (Vastra Ootland, Gussenberg)
Skrivet av: Peter Karlsson (Peterk) skrivet 2002-11-24, 14:42
I found an older couple who exactly fit your mentioned year of birth, they lived in Levene parish in the province of Västergötland.. The surname Svensson was of course her married name - the only little 'maybe' is that her name is only 'Anna' - but I don't think this is a big problem here.. (However I believe this is the only couple with theese names and years of birth all over Sweden in 1890..)

Levene moder församling [1890]
Sven Magnusson f. 1831 Levene moder  
Hemförsamling: Levene moder
Hemort: Skattegården Håkantorp
Kontrakt: Barne
Län: Skaraborg
Födelseår: 1831
Födelseförs: Levene moder
Yrke: Lägenhetseg.
Civilstånd: Gift (G)
Kön: Man
Famstkod: Far/man (F)
Hushåll nr: 301
--------------------------------
SVARvolym: 000298  Kort nr: 12
Sida: 25  Rad: 2
Sven Magnusson f. 1831 Levene, Lägenhetseg.
Anna Johansdotter f. 1830 Håle (also in Skaraborgs län)

I also believe that the daughter Sofia Anna ('Anna Sofia' more probably) has left before 1890, as it's hard to find her.. The name is common and there is some girls with the right name.. The closest is a piga (maiden) in the parish of Synnerby: Anna Sofia Svensdotter born 1867 in Skånings-Åsaka parish.. This is also in Västergötland but not so very close to the parish of Levene that we can be sure that she is connectet to this couple above. (Most often you are born in the parish where you find the parents - but of course even the parents could have been moving around..)

Regards/Peter