NULL Skriv ut sidan - EDWIN Henry Victor Edwin and Bertha Berg Edwin

Anbytarforum

Titel: EDWIN Henry Victor Edwin and Bertha Berg Edwin
Skrivet av: Cheri Woods-Edwin skrivet 2001-12-05, 08:04
Thanks to all for replying! As to Nina's post...I only have a few items to help me in my Swedish search.  The main proof I have that my husbands family came from Sweden is a copy of a birth certificate from New York for my husbands grandfather that listed his parents as Henry Victor Edwin birthplace Sweden and Bertha Maria Edwin, Maiden name Berg, Birthplace Sweden.  I also have a photograph of a sailor from what appears to be Egypt(Thanks to the help of another person on this board) and a picture of a woman in a nice village with Alf Rohlander fotograf Westervik on the back of the picture.  My husband has been told that the Edwin family were part of a clan in Sweden and that the clan was named Brandtedvin  I have found no proof of this though.  Henry seems to be the family name with the earlier Edwins but my husband is named Brandt Raymond Edwin and his dad's name is Raymond Brant Edwin (spelled differently).  Could this be a clue?  I think that the couple married in Sweden before 1901, but I have no proof of this either.Thanks agin for everybodys help!!