NULL Skriv ut sidan - Friberg

Anbytarforum

Titel: Friberg
Skrivet av: Gwyn Barry skrivet 2016-03-12, 21:29
Marianne,  That's VERY interesting information.  I've had a look at the USA immigration, but can't find any information on her arrival.  Obviously, I'm not very familiar with naming conventions, so would it be likely for her to be travelling under her grandfather's name perhaps?  (I'm guessing you are referring to her Maternal grandfather's name?)

Can someone please also explain Tarnan #22   From the description, it sounds like a farm, but I'm not able to guess where it would have been located?  Also, If I understand correctly, is it likely that the following information is talking about relatives?  As in Sven is related to Kjersti and Johanna? and Ingrid and Nils are also related?

During the ceremony child was held by the working maid Kjersti Nilsdotter from Säbyholm. The witnesses were farmhand Sven Nilsson and Ingrid Persdotter from Säbyholm and the farmhand Nils Persson from Annelöf. The mother was churched 1 June.  

You have no idea how much the posts and information we are receiving mean to us.  It's been an absolute joy to get this information and I wish there was a way we could thank you.