NULL Skriv ut sidan - Household Survey Notations

Anbytarforum

Titel: Household Survey Notations
Skrivet av: Leif Lundkvist skrivet 2015-06-17, 20:33
Erik Magnus died of Vådlig händelse, which I should translate as accident, and that is the reason for the long delay.

The first row say that he is the owner of a homestead in Opphem, and you find that it is Mellangården, Tjärstad AI:12b (1856-1861) Bild 38 / sid 59 (AID: v29482.b38.s59, NAD: SE/VALA/00377).

Second row say Brukar i Skälfalla, is farming in Skälfalla. That is probably a better farm, but he is not the owner, however he still owns Opphem Mellangård.

Third row: Born 1818 26/3. Widower 1850

Fourth row: Remarried 1852 with Anna Sofia Eriksdotter. 2 doughters in 1st marriage

Sixth row: 1 son 3 doughters in 2nd. And there is a word I can't interpret, but it must be the cause of his death.

Seventh row: Legal besigtning = autopsy - Scrutinised (?)

Eight row: in Bankekinds District Court 29/12 (there should be a protocoll from this, unfortunately I know nothing about how to find it)

Nineth row: that he died of (from?) an accident

The note in Tjärstad AI:12b basically say the same thing about his death, but the word for what happened is not the same, still I can't interpret. Also, he got an honest funeral, thus it was not suicide, which was important to find out at that time.

(Meddelandet ändrat av Leif_lundkvist 2015-06-17 22:31)