NULL Skriv ut sidan - Household Survey Notations

Anbytarforum

Titel: Household Survey Notations
Skrivet av: David Carlson skrivet 2015-06-17, 17:46
Thanks.  That is very helpful.  I have a couple of questions.  

Does the remark on ownership/farm mean that half of each half (a quarter) of the land is farmed?  What is done with the other half?  

It appears clear with the pages that Kristina provided that Alex Rylander is the son of the Lieutenant (even though his birth year changed from 78 to 79).  Also, thanks Kristina for the link to the ironworks.

Do I understand correctly that Alex is a bookkeeper at the ironworks in FĂ„gelfors?  

Since the ownership note was added later, should we assume that Alex inherited it from his father (after the Lieutenant died)?  Is it possible then that when Eric Magnus came in 1841 that be bought half of this from Alex, so that is why each owns a quarter?  

Does the remark on 1/2 being farmed imply that half of their half or a quarter of their half is farmed?  What is done with the rest?

On the next page, it shows the other half of Opphems MellangĂ„rd is owned by Alexander Rylander born 04 Nov 1816, who is the brother of Eric Magnus.  I believe it says he farms half and has tenants on the other half.