NULL Skriv ut sidan - Household Survey Notations

Anbytarforum

Titel: Household Survey Notations
Skrivet av: David Carlson skrivet 2015-06-15, 23:48
Hi Leif,

Thanks for all your help.  The information on names was most helpful, if a bit confusing when trying to perform genealogy.  I did not have the marriage record, thanks.  It has a slightly different date 16 vs. 25 than stated in household surveys.  Probably a record problem.  There are several words on that record that are not clear to me could you try to make out and translate the entire record?  And what is in the last column?  It looks like a 3.  Thanks.

On Erik Magnus Rylander, I see the error but I have lost his father's trail (Nils Mansson Rylander) in 1831 when the Knappesvik survey (Oppeby AI:7 (1831-1835) Image 61 / page 109 (AID: v28381.b61.s109, NAD: SE/VALA/00289)) says they moved to Hagerstad.  If you can find where they really went, that would help.

Thanks for translating the death record.  That confirms for me that he remarried and had another child with Eva.  Lisa Vibom must have died sometime between 1831 and 1832 as she shows up in the Knappesvik survey in 1831 when it says they are moving to Hagerstad but I can't find they ever made it there.  Since he was a homestead owner in Valla, does that mean he was in a different county?  I do not see Valla in Kattilstad county.