NULL Skriv ut sidan - Household Survey Notations

Anbytarforum

Titel: Household Survey Notations
Skrivet av: David Carlson skrivet 2015-06-14, 23:55
Hi Leif,

Thanks, that is very helpful.  I assume that the manager does not own the land.  Anyway to find out who owns the land?

Vibom does not sound like a Swedish name.  Why would he have this name?  Sometimes I have seen it written as Wibom instead, do you know which is likely correct?  What does östra Roten at the top of this page mean?

Since the 1820 to 1825 book is missing and he is not in the 1826 to 1830 book, I lose track of him after that.  I did not find him in the death records for 1811-1849 in those years.  Any thoughts as to how to find when he died?  I believe my line follows from his Daughter, Liskon, who leaves in 1814.  Unfortunately, she moved to Horn, which has no records until 1851, where I believe she marries Niles Mansson Rylander.  In 1851, I believe I find her son (birthdate 26 March 1818) in Skalfalla.  He says Niles M. Rylander is his father.  This is uncertain as far as I can tell but it was in another family tree that I used.  

There is a Nils Rylander death record in Kättilstad CI:5 (1828-1860) Image 298 / page 581 (AID: v38647.b298.s581, NAD: SE/VALA/00209) which I could use your help reading.  It talks about a Lisa Vibom, which could be Liskon, I assume.  

Any thoughts on how to confirm this linkage with the loss of Horn records?