NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 19 mars, 2014

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 19 mars, 2014
Skrivet av: Stefan Simander skrivet 2013-01-15, 05:09
I got this mail:

I am trying to find my Lundin relatives from Hellvi, Gotland.  I have seen some messages you've posted and believe you may be a Lundin descendant, or that you can refer me to one.  

My great-grandfather was Andreas Jakob Niklas Lundin, born:  March 5, 1879 in Hellvi, Gotland.  His father was Jakob Petter Lundin, born:  May 9, 1853 Hellvi, Gotland and his mother was Maria Olivia Lindbom, born:  1858? Rute, Gotland.  He had several siblings, including a brother Carl and a sister Gerda.

Andreas Jakob Niklas Lundin, immigrated to the USA about 1906, where he married February 17, 1911 in Brooklyn, NY to Matilde Josephine Gjertsdotter, born:  October 18, 1884 in Kvanvig, Norway (near Flekkefjord).  They had 5 children.  Their oldest daughter Margaret Lundin (Martin) who is my maternal grandmother, is their only child still living.  She is now 100 years old and lives in Sutherlin, Oregon, USA.

I need more information on the ancestors/descendants of Jakob Petter Lundin and Maria Olivia Lindbom, and would like to share the information I have on the descendants of Andreas Jakob Niklas Lundin.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Laura Dake De Haven

qvanvig@comcast.net (http://mailto:qvanvig@comcast.net)

(Meddelandet ändrat av simson 2013-01-15 09:45)