NULL Skriv ut sidan - Schiller

Anbytarforum

Titel: Schiller
Skrivet av: Victor Larsson skrivet 2010-12-20, 09:09
Hello!

I have been trying to find out who the parents of Anna Johansdotter Schiller are. If anyone is willing to work with me on this project it would be much better! She was born 11 Jun 1650 in Stockholm, but what is the proof of this? Is it written in church records or court records? I have yet to find this date in church records.

In her son the kyrkoherden Johannes Olai Unæus deathrecord in Nederluleå (BD):
af så förnämlig härkomst, att des familier har kunnat och ännu uthräknar sitt ursprung utaf de urgamla och förnämsta Norska släkter. (A Nordberg: Luleå sockens historia del II, sid 545f). (Nederluleå, C:2, Deaths, 1726-1742, 1735 (14 Jun))

(https://forum.rotter.se/discus/messages/576/313577.jpg)

Bygdén, Leonard, Hernösands stifts herdaminne - Sveg, Kyrkoherdar nr. 16, Olaus Johannis Unæus (1678-88), p. 73-74
In a brief to the länsguvernören (provincial governor) in Gävle his son Johannes writes from Härnösand on 17 Jul. 1695 on behalf of the sterbhuset, that his brother-in-law Samuel Alstadius is in Sveg but the others scattered. His mother and three sisters who are minors are in Stockhkolm and his brother at Lund University. A sister, Maria, rented a stone house in Stockholm (GLA.)

Anna Johansdotter Schiller from Härnösand, moved some time after her husband died she went to Stockholm. On 17 Jun. 1709 Härnösand's konsistory interceded for the parish that the widow Anna Schiller might get the 6 tnr donationsspanmål, who was alone after the death of löjtnant Per Olsson Helsing in Grundsunda (RA domk. skr. 1647-1718).

Does this mean that she was living in Grundsunda 1709 and was remarried to Per Olsson Helsing? Maybe she died in Grundsunda? Does anyone have any more records about Anna Schiller?

1650 - born in Stockholm (what is the proof of this?)
1688 - probably left Sveg (Z) when her husband died.
1695 - is said to be in Stockholm with her three daughters
1709 - named as a widow in Grundsunda

Any help would be appreciated!  

Best Regards,
Victor