NULL Skriv ut sidan - Rudkvist / Rudqvist

Anbytarforum

Titel: Rudkvist / Rudqvist
Skrivet av: Jeff Benson skrivet 2004-12-20, 05:00
Hej Maria och Lennart,

I found something very interesting. Look at Botilsäter (S), AI:1 (1764-70) sid. 87 Råglanda (Genline 469.10.117100) There you find Olof Halvardson, wife Annika and many children including sons Lars (f. 1742), Olof (f. 1760) and Jonas (f. 1762). I can't read Olof Halvardson's occupation. He also has another name that looks rather like 'Rudberg.' I don't know, look at and tell me what you think.

The family moves away ~1767 and I don't know where. If this is the parents of Anders, Halvard and Daniel Rudqvist, we already see some strong clues suggesting the relationship.

Also, I rechecked the births of Halvard and Anders Olofsson (potentially Rudqvist) in By. I think Halvard was born at Sjögerås, only a few km west of Råglanda. Anders may have been born at Råglanda but recorded at By church. A few months before Anders birth is another Anders born to father Jon Halvardson at Öcken, By. Öcken is very close to Råglanda. One of the witnesses is Olof Halvardson from a place that looks much like 'Ragana' to me.

Jeff