NULL Skriv ut sidan - Rudkvist / Rudqvist

Anbytarforum

Titel: Rudkvist / Rudqvist
Skrivet av: Jeff Benson skrivet 2004-12-19, 02:20
Hi Maria,

Lennart seems to have found some interesting things, possibly evidence for the birth of Anders Rudqvist with ties to Halvard and Daniel Rudqvist. I had seen before records that suggested Halvard Rudqvist was born in By (S) so that fits. And a son named Anders by the same parents in 1738 is a good sign. I think we need to figure out when and why these men took the name Rudqvist to prove they are the right people but otherwise I am hopeful.

You mention finding Anders as early as Bro AI:4 ~1764. That is my earliest record of him, except for the new record you found in Lungsund. I think the Lungsund record is probably earlier since that volume is for 1755-1763.

The black box you mention between Ö. Noltorp ~1788 and Raglanda, Botilsäter ~1795 is, as Lennart says, at Kärvinge, Eskilsäter. Halvard Rudqvist died there. Where I think we still have a black box is between Bålberg, Nor 1785 and Ö. Noltorp 1788. It still seems possible the family moved somewhere in those 2 or 3 years and that is where son Olof was born in 1786. I can't figure out where it might be, though.

More later,
Jeff