NULL Skriv ut sidan - Rudkvist / Rudqvist

Anbytarforum

Titel: Rudkvist / Rudqvist
Skrivet av: Maria Klässbo skrivet 2004-12-12, 17:55
Dear Jeff,
I have now asked for memebership in Disbyt so that I can look at your family tree.
I have found one Anders Rudqvist in A1:2 1755-1759 Lungsund Bjurbäcks rote s203. Doesn't say anything about him. Then I got the idea that maybe he met Maria there and that her father was Jean something and that the reason for her to call herself Bjurström later on was that she came from Bjurbäcken. Bäck and ström is very connected as words in Swedish. I tried to look for them in the hfl and for her in the födelsebok but with not so good results. There are a lot of Jeans in this area and I find combinations of Jean and Maria but I can't be sure. I have also found the family Anders and Maria in Bro 1:4 1765-68 s8 Gäddvik and Botilsäter A1:3 1794-1705 s 72 Råglanda. But most interesting also in Millesvik 1:3 1786-1790 s71. My idea was that the son Olof that none of us have found in any födelsebok could be born here. But I didn't find him in the födelsebok. Another idea with this is that there is still a winddriven mill in Millesvik. Maybe Daniel could have been working there as a millapprentice or what it is called in English. And there made contact that later brought him to Åmål and Finserud as a miller.
I have also noticed that the family is connected with wellknown families in many of the places where they lived for ex as faddrar when their children was baptised, families like Dufva in Bro, Bratt in Sunne, Möller and Kock in St Kil and Edgren in Eskilsäter.
If Lars Rudqvist was Anders brother he is written as gästgifvare in Råglanda.
All for now
Maria