NULL Skriv ut sidan - Norell

Anbytarforum

Titel: Norell
Skrivet av: Jacques Ragnar NORREEL from FRANCE skrivet 2006-01-03, 22:26
I am looking for my ancester's family : he was named : Jacobius NOREL ( or NORELL or NORRELL who became NORREEL in the Flamish North of FRANCE ).
 Jacobius arrived in France about :1.600 ,with in hands his work of ship's carpenter . In 2.006 we are 3 families of NORREEL in France ; our commun ancester was Mathieu NORREEL ( living in 1700 son of the son of Jacobius).
 I should be very glad if some one has studied the name of NORELL in Sverige , in the 17 th century . I think that my ancesters' work , was always with wood ( carpenter , joiner ,cartwright
....) like all my NORREEL's ancesters from 1700 to
1.900 . My first searchs in Sverige drove me to NORRALA and NORA parsihes , but the NORELL I yet found seames to be born After 1.700 ( and have take the name NORELL for the first time in their Families , their brother's name was different: Erikson (for instance)like their Father ).
 So if you have met a NORELL around 1600 with a work near wood .... I am very interested !!!!
    Je vous remercie ,par avance, de vos bonnes r?ponses , et vous prie de recevoir mes meilleurs voeux pour 2.006 !!!!!
              Ragnar  NORREEL  
           6 rue haute roche
           44000    NANTES
           F R A N C E  
         ragnarnorreel@msn.com