NULL Skriv ut sidan - Kunst

Anbytarforum

Titel: Kunst
Skrivet av: Richard Brun skrivet 2006-11-28, 20:03
Dear Thomas,

It was very interesting that jou mentioned the Schvartzlose (spelling in Danish sources) family. I do not know anything about its background.

I have recognized that Christian Frederich Ferdinand* (spelling in source) Kunst, born in Roskilde domsogn (= cathedral parish) in June 8, 1817 and deceased after 1890, a grammar school teacher in Thorslunde/Oreby (living in the school house) in Maribo Amt (approx. Maribo county) on the island Falster was married to Cath.[erine] Henr.[iette] Schvartzlose.

Eight of his/their children are known to me:

Maria Elise Wilhelmine* Kunst, born July 4, 1841 in Thorslunde sogn (parish), Maribo Amt

Christian Valdemar* Kunst, born 1843 in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt and  deceased before 1860

Ida Kunst, born 1845 in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt

Thorvald Kunst, born 1846 in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt

Emma* Kristine Kunst, born 1848 in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt and deceased after 1890, a teacher in the same school as her father

Ferdinand* Christoffer Kunst, born 1850 in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt, a junior smith (1870) in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt (Oreby)

Julius Kunst, born 1853 in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt

Johannes* Frederik Kunst, born 1855 in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt, a junior gardener (1870)in Saksköbing Landsogn, Maribo Amt (Orebygård)

Christian Frederich Ferdinand* Kunst had at least five brothers/sisters, one of them (Concordia* Kunigunda Kunst) my father's great grandmother:

1) Concordia* Kunigunda Kunst, born in Roskilde domsogn (= cathedral parish) in May 14, 1820 and deceased in Vetlanda, Jönköpings län (Sweden) in 1862. She was married to the acrobate and cord dancer Friedrich* Wilhelm Alexander Eisfeldt (born in Ellrich, Nordhausen (Th?ringen)).

2) Benedicard Frederich Wilhelm Kunst, born in Roskilde domsogn (= cathedral parish) in May 30, 1824. He was married to Cecilie Christine Nimb (probably of the Danish Nimb family which is reknown for a famous cook-book and has given its name to the magnificent Restaurant Nimb in the Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen).

3) Charlotte* Barbara Euphrusine Kunst, born in Roskilde domsogn (= cathedral parish) in April 14, 1827. She was married to Harald Ove Rosenqvist.

4) Theresia (Terese*) Amalia Josephine Kunst, born in Roskilde domsogn (= cathedral parish) in March 22, 1829.

5) Birgitte Rosalie* Rosemund Kunst, born in Roskilde domsogn (= cathedral parish) in June 13, 1836.

From Concordia* Kunigunda Kunst I know of at least a hundred descendants. A great deal of them were cirkus performers of all kinds, menageri-owners, cord dancers, ambulant tivoli-holders, etc.

Here I will only indicate my own line to Concordia* Kunigunda Kunst:

1) Her daughter the cord dancer Bertha* Torhilda Wilhelmina Henriette Eisfeldt (1838 Lund, Sweden - 1917 Stockholm, Sweden). Married to the acrobate Johan August Melmblom-Magito (Roman Catholic).

2) Bertha's daughter the cord dancer Elin Betty* Isidora Melmblom (1866 Malmö, Sweden - 1918 Solna - close to Stockholm -, Sweden) (Roman Catholic). Married to or living with Carl Ludvig Brun.

3) Betty's son Ivan* Anton Konstantin Brun (1909 Sundsvall, Sweden - 1977 Stockholm, Sweden).

4) Ivan's son Richard* Leonard Brun.

Please give me some hint on what kind of family the swartzlooses was.

Richard Brun
Standaragatn 1A
SE-414 61 Gothenburg