NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 06 april, 2012

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 06 april, 2012
Skrivet av: Carl Milles skrivet 2006-09-30, 04:23
Ulf,

I'm afraid I just found your response. I found a partial list of Elias Collberg's children by Beata Hoyer: Elias (b. & d. 1698), Maria (b. 1699), Elias (b. & d. 1701) & Elias (b. 1704). Do you have any further info on the children of Elias the Elder & also Elias the Younger. I know from a previous posting of yours that Elias the Younger had a daughter named Margareta (b. 1738) from whom descends Carl Milles. Can you fill in the blanks on the following list that you so kindly provided earlier?

Far Mille Andersson, f.1843

Ff August Andersson, f.1805 (His death date & his wife with her birth & death dates)

Ff f Anders Andersson, f.1767 Major (His death date & his wife with her birth & death dates)

Ff fm Margareta Collberg, f.1738 (her death date & her husband with his birth & death dates)

Ff fm f Elias Collberg, f.1704 (his death date & his wife with her birth & death dates)

Ff fm fm Beata Hoyer, f. 1666 (Her death date)

I am descended from Beata Hoyer's sister Elisabet Hoyer & her husband Elias Hilleström. My line is as follows:

Elias Hilleström m. Elisabet Hoyer

Catharina Hilleström m. Christiern Christiernin

Maria Christina Christiernin m. Petter Mornej

Anders Mornej m. Margareta Nääs

Anna Greta Mornej m. Gabriel Östergård

Anna Caisa Östergård m. Karl Fredrik Backholm

Ulrika Backholm m. Johan Clemetsö

Maria Clemetsö m. Johan Edvard Jakobsson (emigrated to USA 1903 & changed name to Jackson)

Elis Edvard Jakobsson(emigrated to USA 1903 & changed name to Jackson) m. Johanna Salmi

Robert Edward Jackson m. Anna Bell Patterson

Michael Edward Jackson (myself)

I appreciate any assistance you could provide on this line.

Mike