NULL Skriv ut sidan - Sundwall Daniel & Christina, Kirkland - Where lived & buried

Anbytarforum

Titel: Sundwall Daniel & Christina, Kirkland - Where lived & buried
Skrivet av: Olle Kandell skrivet 2012-10-02, 21:35
CORRECTION OF ERROR:

Most general facts in posting of 11 Jun 1911 are ok - but not concerning Christina Sundvall herself ... It has showed up that I got onto wrong track.  
I have new and fully verified data concerning Christina:

Born as Stina Kajsa Jonasdotter 5 Mar 1856 in Övre Ullerud parish, Sweden (Öv. Ullerud Birthbook C:7 f.197 - Arkiv Digital).  
She moved out from Karlstad 24 May 1889 (Karlstad Sfs B:8 1889:166 - Arkiv Digital). She left Sweden 31 May 1889 from Gothenburg (CD Emigranten Pop. code 39:205:27964) on S/S Romeo along with a 10 year old son (born out of a marriage) and her father Jonas Andersson born 3 Apr 1817. She had destination Worcester, MA. She changed her name to Christina Johnson sometime from her arrival in US to time of marriage.

Daniel and Christina are both buried in Lot 899A at Lake View Cemetery in Seattle (verified by Cem. management and grave index).
The son mentioned - originally Karl August Augustsson - later Charles A Anderson, is also an interment of Lake View Cemetery.

So the primary question - and a lot more - has got answers ...

Of course I'm still interested in any other information concerning their life in WA ...

/Olle K