NULL Skriv ut sidan - Arkiv efterlysn blandade i samma tråd 1999-2000

Anbytarforum

Titel: Arkiv efterlysn blandade i samma tråd 1999-2000
Skrivet av: Donna Corlett skrivet 2000-08-02, 17:30
Pernilla!  Glad to hear your back...hope you had a wonderful time!
I still have not heard back from the lady that sent me the mail stating she had cared for Algot...?  I will try one more time!
I have heard back from the Creston inquiries I made though.  One came from the historical society, and they will check the local paper archives (books!?) for the families history in the area.  They say it may take a while as they are quite short staffed (1!)...but wouldn't that be interesting?  I sent them a new message saying that Alma (Elme) had her address in Creston noted as Victoria Street...and that she apparently had only moved to Nelson 4 months prior to her passing-from Creston (death certificate) so she must have been there (Creston) for many years...we'll see!
I do have some more numbers to check as well...sorry but I fell a little behind on that part.  I've been rather busy -and must call after 6pm (my discount plan!)so...
I also have a few other things on the go and will let you know if they result in any finds...I am off for today (sorry-out of time!)..I will be back to you soon-OK?!

Kind regards,
Donna