NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 november, 2015

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 november, 2015
Skrivet av: Martha Anderson skrivet 2015-10-15, 19:53
I am trying find all of my great great grandmother's children. Lovisa Jansdotter was born in Asplund, Ljusnarsberg on Jan 22 1824 and died in 1910 in Cosmos, Minnesota, USA. She first married Per Erik Persson born Ljusnarsnäs, Ljusnarsberg Dec 8 1825 and died Feb 28 1856. Her second husband, Fredrik Ersson was born in Grönhult Sep 29 1826 and died Mar 24 1881. The children from her first marriage appear under her second husband's name in the household examination books.  

I have records for my great grandfather, August Peterson settled in Ishpeming, and his brother Peter E Peterson lived in Minnesota. I don't have complete records for their half brothers. John Fredrickson, who sometimes lived with his half brother Peter, is described as widowed, but I haven't found his family. Carl is said to have died in San Francisco, but I don't know the date or have any other information.

My real question concerns two daughters listed in a familysearch.org tree. I haven't found any records for them in Sweden or the USA. One is Lily, born Norra Horken, Ljusnarsberg, in1856. A cousin thinks her married name may be Quilding.  The other is Ruth, born Norra Horken, Ljusnarsberg, in 1858. Lily may be Persdotter but Ruth would be a Fredriksdotter. Does anyone have any records on either or both Lily and Ruth?

Thank you for your help.