NULL Skriv ut sidan - Segerstad

Anbytarforum

Titel: Segerstad
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2015-04-22, 03:50
Måns Pehrsson Verre married Elin Jönsdotter in Segerstad, 6 Jan 1696 (C:1, Bild 131, Sida 229). Their daughter Ingeborg was born and christened there 1 April 1703 (C:1, Bild 14, Sida 10). They all appear in the 1740 Hfl.
(A I:1 Bild 35, Sida 11) Elin and Måns died there in 1745 and 1746.  

I was hoping to learn more about where they were born and have searched the ML records for 1702, 1709, 1740 and 1741 without finding them. Can someone explain why they would not be in those records?  Except for the Hfl record, place names associated with them were omitted or are hard to read and don't seem to match anything in the hfl registers. I've run into a case in Skaraborg where some farms appear in one parish for the hfl and another for the ML.  Is that the case here and if so, which would be the Parish?  In checking the MLs I also checked Håkanstorp and Valtorp as well as Stenstorp and Brunnhem.

Ingeborg married Per Andersson Segerbom between the 1740 Hfl and May 1745, supposedly in Högstena, but I have been unable to find her marriage there, in Stenstorp or in Segerstad.

If anyone can provide any answers to these problems, I will be very grateful. (All citations are from SVAR)

Tack så mycket,

Martha