NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-04-25

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-04-25
Skrivet av: Gudrun Björk skrivet 2006-01-27, 06:37
Hej igen Eva och Britt!

Tack för er fina hjälp här. Har inte hunnit läsa igenom allt ännu.
fick följande svar från Audrey i Pocahontas Iowa:

MY REPLY YESTERDAY: My husband's grandfather, Andrew, came from Norway and he was the son of Simon and so the family became the Simonson's.  My father's name is German (Leeseberg) and my mother's maiden name is English (Hoyt).  Leonora married Charles Socrates Hoyt.    My mother is descended from the Roeding family who emigrated to southeastern Minnesota.  I have only the spelling as done in America and it was changed in later years to Redding.   My source of information is one of the greatgrandsons, a cousin to my mother.  I will repeat what he sent to me. Lars Roeding was born May 17, 1797, at Gratham, Onsala, Holland, Sweden.  He was married to Anna Johanna (no mention of her maiden name) and Leonora was born in Sweden on November 17, 1843, at Gatham, Onsala, Holland, Sweden. (The spelling is different in the two records.)  They settled near Houston, Minnesota, and started the first Swedish church in Minnesota in 1853.  Lars wrote much of the first records of the church.  Lars died at Houston, Minnesota on March 26, 1860.

Det ser ut som ovanstående Lars Röding  som avreste med hustru och fem barn kan vara den rätte personen
 Då får vi fortsätta diskussionen i Halland Onsala!  

Tack för hjälpen
Gudrun Björk