NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2000-09-18

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2000-09-18
Skrivet av: Donna Corlett skrivet 2000-05-05, 23:20
Hi! I am looking for information on Berta Johanna Maria Furuhem (formerly VALLIN). Berta was born in Nora, Västmanland on September 17, 1902.  

Apparently Berta was a teacher. She married my grandfather Gustaf Furuhem (formerly Samuelsson) on September 25, 1948 (in Gäddsjö?).  

I am interested in her and her family members, and am hoping to find out if she ever had any children born to her...had she married (and divorced) at any time earlier in her life?  
When did she start to teach and where did she teach (and what)? What credentials where necessary to become a teacher?  

She passed away on January 1, 1975 in Boxholm, Östergotland. I am checking into an obit there...but still wondered if additional information could possibly be found through her birthplace (home).  
Who where her parents...and did she have brothers and sisters? I thought that if she did...then  perhaps an obit might have been published in memoriam of her-in her original home place. She did not marry my gf until she was in her mid-forties so I would think that her ties to immediate and extended family and friends from/in Nora would have been well established at that point in her life.  

So many questions....any answers? I hope so!!  

Yours truly,  
Donna