NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-05-01

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-05-01
Skrivet av: Gordon Swanson skrivet 2003-03-04, 20:39
Tomas,
I'm working researching Anders Bondsson's children.  Maybe you could fill in the banks for me.

I'm working on Mathias Andersson b. 9 Mar 1841 Eket, Sloalycke, Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden
Mathias married 1 Christina PETERSDOTTER 1, daughter of Peter INGASSON and Gertrude SVENSSON, on 6 Mar 1863 in Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden. Christina was born 9 Jan 1833 in Borrelycke, Sloalycke, Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden.

Christina was christened 13 Jan 1833 in Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden.
Emigrated to USA (Massachusetts) Can't find any US records on them
Children:
They had the following children:  

2 M i  Carl Johan MATHIASSON 1 was born 17 Dec 1863 in Eket, Sloalycke, Siggesbo, Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden.[Notes]  

3 F ii  Ida Christina MATHIASSON 1 was born 21 Aug 1863 in Eket, Sloalycke, Siggesbo, Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden.[Notes]  

4 F iii  Hilda Maria MATHIASSON 1 was born 2 Feb 1867 in Eket, Sloalycke, Siggesbo, Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden.[Notes]  

+ 5 F iv Anna Lovisa MATHIASSON was born 30 Jul 1875 and died 4 Feb 1928

5. Anna Lovisa MATHIASSON Louise  was born 30 Jul 1875 in Massachusetts, USA. She died 4 Feb 1928 in New York, New York, USA.

Louise married 1 Carl Anton SWENSON 1, son of Daniel Peter SVENSSON and Kajsa Lena ANDERSDOTTER Lena. Carl was born 8 Jul 1870 in Emnabo 2, Hvetelycke, Siggesbo, Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden. He died 1944 in New York, NY, USA.
 (Carl Anton is my great uncle)

They had the following children:  

6 F i  Gertrude SWANSON was born 25 Nov 1895 in Torsås, Kalmar Län, Sweden. She died 1 Sep 1972 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla, USA.  

The question is: Is the information on Christina PETERSDOTTER's parents correct?

It looks like Peter Ingasson to me in the house record?  The birth record it looks like his mother was Inga Hankensson.  If so do you have information in Christina's grandparents?