NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2000-05-28

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2000-05-28
Skrivet av: Elaine Löfgren skrivet 2000-04-20, 19:40
Hej Bob.
Here comes a translation of the above answer to Dennis:
Per and Kerstin get among other (children) the daughter Anna born Dec 28 1733 on Lynäs no 1(Lynäs is the name of the farm). Married to Lars Jonsson farmer on Sund no 5.
Anna and Lars have the daughter Karin born April 18, 1776. Marries Per Månsson, farmer on Myskje no 1.
Karin and Per have the daughter Britta, Sept 20, 1803. She marries Olof Persson Hedberg. (I cannot translate his profession/title, maybe allotment seaman, but it is not correct I think. Hopefully some other person who reads this can help). Britta and Olof have the son Per who in his 2:nd marriage with the maid från Myskje no 2, Maja Eriksdotter,have the daughter Hildegard. She becoms my grandmother on my fathers side. Hilda marries Axel Julius Löfgren at Myskje, later Marma, the sawmill.
If these persons are of any interest to you I have a few more notes.(End of answer to Dennis).
--
I am sure that the above persons had many children, I have only noted my line.
--  
All information I have on Myskje and its people comes from Ulla Eriksson. I found her research on Rötter and I have been in contact with her one on telephone.  
Hildegard and Axel had many children, among them the son Karl born 1915. He is my stepfather. I am from my mothers first marriage and I am doing this research for my sister who is from our mother´s 2:nd marriage, with Karl.
I live in Gothenburg which is far from Söderala or Marmaverken. I visited Marma once, in the 40ies I think.
Elaine