NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Yvonne Stenberg skrivet 2020-11-10, 12:52

Hello again Vicki,

There are no dumb questions, you are doing very well especially considering you do not speak Swedish:-) Many Swedes have problem reading this old handwriting too.

I have had a quick look at this family, which I think is the correct one - I read the note on Britta that she has married to Tannåker, which fits the date for the marriage note you found. Also, the siblings are witnesses to each other's childrens baptism a few times. So, I think you have some more events to check up:

I believe this is the picture:
Bengt Larsson b 1665 ca, d 1751 oct 31 Romborna Norregård Annerstad
m 1 Kirstin (most likely, she might be from Angelstad?) b 1677 ca d 1719 mar 30 Romborna Norregård Annerstad
- Per b 1697 nov Ularp in Angelstad. He seems to have married somewhere almost at the same time as Britta, possibly Tannåker, but he may be the Per Bengtsson who takes over after his father in Annerstad later? Have not checked that up.
- Britta (YOUR BRITTA) b 1700 march Ularp Angelstad (she names two daughters Kirstin)
- Sven b 1703 nov same place - possibly died young?
- Elin b 1705 jan (her name not mentioned in the birth book, but it seems to be her) same place. She probably married Johan Enewaldsson from Fårtorp 1724. They got a couple of children in Annerstad before they seem to have moved to Västra Karup in Kristianstad county where he became a soldier on horse?
- Sara b 1707 jul Ularp Angelstad. Maybe the Sara who married Jöns Nilsson from Tannåker 1734? Not checked up yet.
- Maria - not found in birth book, but she is mentioned in the household book in Annerstad. Could be the Maria who married Jöns Jonsson from Marsjö 1736 but not checked that.
- Lars b 1709 dec Ularp Angelstad. I THINK this is the Lars who took the name Lundman and became bell ringer and organ player in Angelstad. If so he married 1741 in Angelstad Kierstin Jeansdotter from Tannåker.
- Anders b 1716 aug Romborna Norregård Annerstad died same year there
- Abraham b 1718 sept Romborna Norregård died there 1719 may
m 2 Märta Andersdotter 1720 aug 5 in Annerstad (b 1673 about, d 1741 apr 14 Romborna Norregård Annerstad)
- no children she seems to be a widow from Angelstad

Keep up the good work!
/Yvonne