NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with Annerstad household record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with Annerstad household record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2020-10-28, 18:35
Thank you so much. 

Yesterday, I finished documenting what I have previously found and have just begun my search for any daughters named Kirstin, born after 1748, into the families of her siblings.  I started with Jon because I knew where he was living, but I had not yet gotten to the point of locating all of his children. I soon realized that I wasn't really sure how to go forward here.

I am struggling with how to logically continue this part of my research.  Do I first locate where all Kirstin's siblings are living by looking through the baptismal witnesses (starting with Kirstin's own children's birth records) and also looking for their marriage records to try to locate them.  Then once I know where they are, try to locate all of their children through the birth records and any household records that are available?  Then, repeat the steps until I've (hopefully) found them all.  Am I missing steps?

I appreciate your help and so any advice or ideas on how you approach your continued research would be really great.  It is slow going for me, but I thoroughly enjoy the work as long as I can move forward, however slowly.  I guess I'm still in the "formulating a plan" phase.  :)

Thanks again for all of your ongoing help,

Vicki