NULL Skriv ut sidan - Need a translation please

Anbytarforum

Titel: Need a translation please
Skrivet av: Carol Hardin skrivet 2011-01-06, 01:26
I do not know if anyone has access to the Genline Records, but I am in need of a translation on a household examination for my Great-Grandfather.
There appears to be a notation of some type of criminal record. I did some Google Translate and it appears to be some type of theft and prison time.
My great-grandfather, Herman Sjöholm, was born in 1851 in Stockholm. His was a difficult childhood - he had 2 brothers, 2 sisters and 1 half-brother.
All of his siblings died at very young ages. His father died in the Cholera epidemic. His mother remarried but passed away within a year of the marriage.
He was in a foster home for about a year, then in an orphanage for a month before going to Dimbo, Skaraborg to live with a foster family. It is here, in
the days of his early youth, that he got into a little trouble. From what I can tell, he served his time, moved on, married my Great-Grandmother and lived
a very good and upstanding life.  
The problem is, I am limited on my language skills in Sverige, so I am not getting a complete picture of the notations.
The household examination record is GID 976.7.62400, Volume AI:15, Number GO-516, page 75/0 from Dimbo, Skaraborg 1866-1875.
The head of household is Johannes Martensson and Poppa is listed with his orphan's number - W-11167.
Thank you....this is a great service/website. I thank you for it.