NULL Skriv ut sidan - Salomonsson-Stromberg-Svensson

Anbytarforum

Titel: Salomonsson-Stromberg-Svensson
Skrivet av: Bo Nordenfors skrivet 2010-02-03, 12:59
the församlingsbok (the name on clerical survey was earlierr called husförhörlängd, but changed to församlingbok)) from Dillnäs between 1901 and 1905 via subscription sites at www.svar.ra.se has  
the children of Johan Petter Salomonsson and Ida Kristina Svensdotter as follows:

Ester Sofia b. 16 Febr. 1899 in Aringsås, Kronoberg county
Ernst Gustaf b. 30 Nov. 1900 in Dillnäs, Södermanland county;
Ellen  Margareta b.25 Jan. 1904 in Dillnäs;
they all reside at Heby Ytterby.  (pg 50)

In my posting from January 26 I mentioned another daughter:

Ebba Kristina b. 30 March 1906 in Dillnäs, Södermanland county -  
I also quoted information on her death,  however you don't think this was your Stina.

In the 1906 /71910 församlingsbok for Dillnäs parish are no changes int his family - Ebba Kristina is included in the household.

in the book 1911//1915 (  Dillnäs kyrkoarkiv, Församlingsböcker, SE/ULA/10176/A II/3 (1911-1915)  Dillnäs kyrkoarkiv, Församlingsböcker, SE/ULA/10176/A II/3 (1911-1915) pg 56)there are some changes in family,  

Ellen Margareta dies on 24 March 1912.

Family moved to Kärnbo in March 1912. Kärnbo is a parish in Södermanland county as well.

If you still not think Ebba Kristina is your Stina maybe more children born after the family left for  Kärnbo. There is no index to check about
the births that place, you have to browse every page. SVAR (svar.ra.se) has such records until 1938, most parishes are included.
Will be very time-consuming to browse the records, sorry I have not time enough to do that. to find your Stina if not the one I found, we think at least a year of birth is needed, Johnson as married surname is not enough,. I fear. There are a lot of such ones.
Stina and no year and no parish of birth - very hard to find. Guesswork is not the best way to go.
If we had the estate inventories for Johan Petter Salomonsson and his wife everything had been much easier, because their children are mentioned in such a document.

I happened to find the death record of Ida Kristina in CD Swedish Death Index 1947//2006) and will be glad to help you order the estate inventory on your behalf. That document will show us more details of children born later than those we already know. The province archive has a handling time for three or four weeks, I think. I will let you know (via e-mail) when I get the information. As you notice from the record below, Ida was widow already in 1917.

18730125-280

Salomonsson f. Svensson, Ida Kristina

Rönnelund

Dead 5/21/1951.

Registered in Alvesta (Kronobergs län, Småland).

Born 1/25/1873 in Hjortsberga (Kronobergs län, Småland).

Widow (5/1/1917).
--------------
Corresponding parish(es) as of Jan 1, 2007:
Alvesta, Alvesta kn (Kronobergs län, Småland)

Parish of birth in the records:
Hjortsberga (Kronoberg)

Source records:
DA / DOR 50-51