NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 18.2.2001

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 18.2.2001
Skrivet av: Harold Ek skrivet 2000-05-03, 02:54
Jorgen
I really appreciate all the help you have been, but I have more questions that I hope you will help me with.

When I found household record of my FF Karl Edward which gave me his birthdate and place. I thought I could find more information from the household records of Gilberga for the years 1861-1870(book Al:20). I reasoned that at 5 years old he should still be at home. Your info lead me first to search through the Nysäter Village? but could not find the family, nor could I find them anywhere in that book.
If I'm interpreting your message properly, You went first to the birth records and that gave you a page(256) in the houshold records where they where living.

My questions;
Do the birth records usually give a reference to a page in the household records?
Is that usually the best way to proceed, from the birth records to the household records?
I have also found references to my FF and FFF in the Folkräkningen (census I believe) for 1890 which is searchable on the internet. This shows the Filipstad birthplace for Erik Ek. Would this record have been formed from the household records that you felt might be in error, or would they have been developed from another interview?

According to the census records Both my grandparents and greatgrandparents were living in the same house in 1890, which is probably the reason you found the two references on the same page in the household records, although I missed it. I was so happy to find the one generation that I quess I didn't look any further.

Thanks again for your help, and I hope that I not being too much of a pest.
Harold Ek