NULL Skriv ut sidan - Hanna Emilia and Eva Lovisa Hult

Anbytarforum

Titel: Hanna Emilia and Eva Lovisa Hult
Skrivet av: Leighton Lundgren skrivet 2008-03-03, 07:35
Thank all of you so much for the information you provided on Hanna and Eva Hult.  They are related to me and my Hult relatives who are living in Sweden lost track of Hanna and Eva after they immigrated to America and I have done some research on them but came up with nothing,so that is the reason of my inquiry. Now I have something to go on trying to locate some living relatives of them who are here in America.

Bo, you are correct, their father did immigrate to America but was thrown in a lake in American and drowned and all his money that he was going to send back to his family in Sweden was stolen.

Judy, I apparently failed to make myself clear but I was only trying to find out their port of debarkation and where they landed in America. Now that I know that I can obtain copies of their ship records.

Going back through some of my information I also found that Anna Lovisa Hult went to America on Aug 31, 1887 but do now know from where she left or where she landed.  I also show she apparently came back to Sweden as my information shows she was living in Stockholm in 1912.  If anyone could find out anything on her I would also appreciate your help.