NULL Skriv ut sidan - Looking for Törnbom or König!

Anbytarforum

Titel: Looking for Törnbom or König!
Skrivet av: Eva Dahlberg skrivet 2003-02-18, 07:02
Frida, the family is still in Chicago in the Census 1930. I use the same answer as under the Swedish sections (Anbytarforum: Länder: USA: Delstater: Illinois and Anbytarforum: Länder: USA: Delstater: Oregon) regarding the census, below in Swedish, but I also did a quick search in Illinois Statewide Death Index, 1916-1950 at www2.sos.state.il.us/departments/archives/idphdeathindex.html.  

There are five Richard Koenig, no Ellen and one Gertrude. As we know they all lived in 1930 (see below) that rules out the Getrude and two Richard. You state his other names to be Karl and possibly Martin, that rules out Richard John, Richard L and Richard William. This leaves us with one possible match in that index, a Richard Koenig who died in 1947, age unknown (that is it's not given in the index). You can order that certificate through the instructions on the page to see if he is the right man.  

Enligt Census 1930 bor familjen fortfarande i Chicago, Rickard, Ellen och Gertrude. Efternamnet indexerat som Kaeing. På den skannade censusbilden står troligen Koenig.

Hälsningar,
Eva