NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2002-07-02

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2002-07-02
Skrivet av: Norm Sandin skrivet 2002-05-08, 06:14
Please excuse my lack of Swedish language proficiency.

I've been spending about 10 hours a week for the last several months at the local Family History Center looking at microfilms of the early Husförhörslängder for Ramsberg parish in Örebro.  At home, I've spent 20 to 30 hours a week online and organizing my findings.  I will always hesitate to call myself an expert in any field, but I sure have gotten familiar with Ramsberg.  I have relatives galore in that parish and I have tracked as many as possible in detail.  Recently I added family sheets for these ancestors to my website.  The family sheets are for each direct ancestor and include parents, spouse(s), and children (in each case, as and if discovered).  Dates of birth and death (year only) are included wherever they are known.  Caution, the sheets are not finished - I'm still adding detail and of course checking can never be thorough enough.  I want to invite you to look at these family sheets, especially if you have ancestors in Ramsberg.

These online data represent only a fraction of what I have.  In many cases I have complete birth, marriage, and death dates from BMD records, year-by-year tracking of individuals from farm to farm, marriages and families of siblings of direct ancestors, witnesses to christenings, etc.  This kind of information has been invaluable to confirm relationships.  This detailed information is not on the website and probably never will be.  However, I would be delighted to compare notes with other serious researchers in early Ramsberg.

Several other parishes are represented, but Ramsberg is by far the most prevalent.

Go directly to the family sheets with the following link, or take the URL in the signature and then follow your nose.
http://www.sandinfamily.com/sandin/family-sheets/family-sheets-all.htm

Please let me hear from you.