NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 13 mars, 2014

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 13 mars, 2014
Skrivet av: Maud Svensson skrivet 2014-03-08, 16:00
Regina Ulrica was born Bohne 21/2 1786 in Uppsala, daughter of stadstimmerman (a carpenter/building-constructor employed by Uppsala town) Jean Bohne and his wife Anna Elisabeth. As a widow Regina Ulrica went by her late husband's surname Hedgren in the population registers.
Uppsala domkyrkoförsamling Ca:5 p. 133

Birth dates were very often changed by mistake in the church records and other sources, especially when people moved from one parish to another. The different birth months of Carl August as a child in Stockholm and Carl August in Indal are included in the weak link, so I would like to find where the error first occured - that is to say: if the two Carl Augusts are the same one.

I have no idea why Carl August was in Indal or when he came there - all I know is that he worked as a farmhand in Indal for some time before he went to Stockholm and Svea livgarde in 1840. (Young men from all parts of Sweden enlisted in Svea livgarde.)

I have not found the exact duties of a kammarhusar (hussard de chambre), just that he was a footman. His title is explained by the hussar uniform he wore.