NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-03-22

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-03-22
Skrivet av: Bo Nordenfors (Nob) skrivet 2005-01-20, 12:29
Ann-Britt, ehuru utan att ha tillgång för tillfället  till betaldatabaser med Census så har jag letat ändå:

En chansning betr. Boström är detta, som fanns under Ancestrys message boards, South Dakota, Harding county: (Beresford ligger i Union county)

Swedish Lutheran Church  
  Author: Rob Reitz  Date: 4 Jan 2004 4:13 AM GMT  
  Surnames: Anderson, Bostrom  
  Classification: Query  

Wondering if anyone has any information on where the records are kept for the old Swedish Lutheran Church and cemetery on the Ludlow Road between Hwy 79 and Ludlow .
 2.. Re: Swedish Lutheran Church  
  Author: Betty Olson  Date: 28 Jan 2004 10:18 PM GMT  
  Classification: Query  
  In Reply to: Swedish Lutheran Church  by:  Rob Reitz  
Greetings Robbie - Long time, no see!
Contact JoAnn Sarsland, I think she has the records you are looking for. I think you have relatives buried there, don't you?  

Re: Swedish Lutheran Church  
  Author: Rob Reitz  Date: 28 Jan 2004 11:38 PM GMT  
  Surnames: Reitz, Anderson, Bostrom  
  Classification: Cemetery  
  In Reply to: Re: Swedish Lutheran Church  by:  Betty Olson  
Hi Betty... indeed it has been a long time! I get back to the area about every 2 years, most of the time is spent at the ranch and in the Ralph area. Thank you for the info... I'll check with JoAnn. You are correct... Art Reitz's mother Mary, her parents (Carl and Caroline Anderson), and 4 of her brothers (Charlie, Henry, Emil, and Frank) are buried there. There is a possibility that a Bostrom or two may be there as well (Mary's uncles, Caroline's brothers). Thanks again for the info... hope all is well!  

Den där kyrkan är ju ett tips, om än ett halmstrå. Det som talar emot är att Harding County och Ludlow SD ligger i det nordvästra hörnet av delstaten, medan som sagt Beresford ligger i sydöstra hörnet, Union Co.Jag har i vilket fall som helst försökt hjälpa dig med att lägga en fråga på Ancestry under Union County med alla dina uppgifter, och om det förr eller senare kommer ett svar, återkommer jag här.
Mvh

Bo N.