NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 15 januari, 2015

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 15 januari, 2015
Skrivet av: Moderator USA skrivet 2014-10-10, 08:23
[color=0000ff]Translated and posted by moderator USA on request from user Anita Cederquist[/color]:

”I found Georg Valdemar in the birthbook, but no father is registered, not the name of the mother either:

(https://forum.rotter.se/discus/messages/241/419872.jpg)
[Source: Den Kgl.Fødselsstiftelse Søkkelund København 1903-1904 page 169, pos 96]:

I also processed the photo of page 2 of the police registercard, as a further try to read what it said.
I searched her at those adresses I was able to interpret, but with same result as Lennart did.  
It's probably her, but the son is not mentioned.

I have also been in contact with a friend in DK and asked her to take a look into this case and also asked her about what the numbers in the birthrecord says.  
She has not answered yet, but she use to go to Norway and has no PC available.

I also look forward to see if Mark gets back and if he can provide any further facts (as those Olle asked for).

Sincerely
Anita Cederquist”    

This is a cut of the record from the Danish emigration database showing Augusta Ingegerds emigr. No record for George W found so far.  
It might already be known by Mark. An interesting detail is the date of registration and if it equals her date of departure.
(Her surname is spelled in the danish way Johansen instead of Johansson.)