NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2021-01-13, 20:21
Hi again Yvonne,

I found a possibility for the other Lars Bengtsson. It was the only Lars born to a Bengt (in either Angelstad or Annerstad) within the timeframe between the birth of the first Lars Bengtsson in Dec 1709 in Angelstad and next birth record for his brother Anders in Aug 1716 in Annerstad.

Annerstad (G) CI:1 (1708-1750) Image: 12 Page: 19
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v30808?image=12

As far as I can tell it says:

3 Feb 1714 is born Bengts son in Norretstorp, baptised ?, called Lars. Witnesses Jöns Knutsson? in Öyarp, Pehr in Norrett? and other names and places I'm not sure of.

Usually the birth records of Bengt Larsson's children contain his full name instead of only Bengt.  Not sure if that makes a difference.  An interesting thing though, is that I had noted the following when trying to determine whether Lars Bengtsson was the same person as Lars Lundman:
Citera
I found a 1741 marriage record for Lars and tax records for at least the years 1744-1777 but in all cases he was listed as Lars Lundman (or Lungman). I also found his widow's death record in Angelstad in 1785.  If this is his death record, then I don't think Lars Bengtsson and Lars Lundman are the same man.  Lars Bengtsson was born 1709 and this Lars Lundman, based on the death record, would have been born ca 1714, although it is still possible I guess.

We know there was another Lars Bengtsson because he appears on the 1718-1723 household records and it also appears he was very young at that time. 

You had also previously written that
Citera
a wife Maria in Marsjö in Annerstad (his supposed sister) was a witness at the baptism of his daughter Ingeborg in 1751, and Lars Lundman's wife in Angelstad was a witness at the baptism o Maria's in Marsjö son Abraham in 1743. They had a brother Abraham that died young. I suppose it might be possible to find some of the estate valuations at the siblings' deaths where a guardian could be named Lars something? Otherwise you might have to keep his whereabouts in your notes for the time being.

So is it possible that this Lars Bengtsson is Lars Lundman?  :)

I still have not been able to find Maria's birth record but obviously she existed!  And I had already forgotten about Abraham  :-[.  Good thing I keep all my notes...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Thanks again for your help,

Vicki